7. For the purposes of public consultation, the application record shall contain
(1) a document indicating the procedure to be followed by any person, group or municipality sending comments to the Minister;
(2) the application for a depollution attestation that the applicant filed with the Minister, less the information furnished to the Minister under paragraphs 4, 5 and 10 of section 2;
(3) the information in the Minister’s possession, other than information furnished when the application was filed under paragraph 12 of section 2, concerning the type, quantity, quality and concentration of contaminants emitted, deposited, released or discharged into the environment by the industrial establishment;
(4) a copy of all the notices published under section 31.20 of the Act; and
(5) the proposed depollution attestation or, where the Minister intends to refuse to issue a depollution attestation to the applicant, the reasons for the refusal.