19.The technical report that a holder of a depollution attestation must file in the cases provided for in the second paragraph of section 31.23 of the Act shall contain
(1) a technical description of the solution chosen;
(2) the location of the site at which the solution is to be implemented;
(3) an attestation approved by an engineer within the meaning of section 1 of the Engineers Act (chapter I-9) and concerning the degree to which the solution chosen meets the regulatory standards or any other standard, condition, requirement, deadline or terms contained in the depollution attestation;
(4) information on the environmental impact of the implementation and use of the solution chosen and any means provided for to reduce the negative impact of the solution on the environment; and
(5) the schedule for completion of the implementation work.