1. In this Regulation, unless the context indicates otherwise,
(1) “Bureau” means the Bureau d’audiences publiques sur l’environnement;
(2) “greenhouse gas” means the gases referred to in Schedule A.1 to the Regulation respecting mandatory reporting of certain emissions of contaminants into the atmosphere (chapter Q-2, r. 15); (3) “Act” means the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2);
(4) “Minister” means the Minister responsible for the administration of the Environment Quality Act;
(5) “public register” means the register of projects subject to the environmental impact assessment and review procedure provided for in section 126.96.36.199 of the Act;
(6) “Indian reserve” means a reserve within the meaning of the Indian Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. I-5), an Indian settlement and Kanesatake Mohawk interim land base within the meaning of the Kanesatake Interim Land Base Governance Act (S.C. 2001, c. 8).