Q-2, r. 21 - Regulation respecting waterworks and sewer services

Full text
54. Permit: Where a municipality applies for the operating permit referred to in section 49 to operate a system or part of a waterworks or sewer system outside its territory, its application must be accompanied by a resolution of the council of the municipality served attesting that the latter has no objection to the operation of a waterworks or sewer system by the applicant municipality on its territory.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. Q-2, r. 7, s. 54.