Q-2, r. 21 - Regulation respecting waterworks and sewer services

Full text
38. Complaints: Every subscriber may complain to the Minister if he considers that the quality of the service is poor or that the operator does not comply with this Regulation.
The Minister may, however, issue an order to settle the problem in question.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. Q-2, r. 7, s. 38.