58. Every person who contravenes the first or fourth paragraph of section 15, paragraph 1 of section 19, section 21 or paragraph 1 of section 42 commits an offence and is liable, in the case of a natural person, to a fine of $2,000 to $100,000 or, in other cases, to a fine of $6,000 to $600,000.
Every person who fails
(1) to attach to the operation register the analysis report provided for in the second paragraph of section 15 or the data referred to in the third paragraph of that section,
(2) to keep the analysis report referred to in section 34 or 35 for the period provided for therein,
(3) to forward to the Minister a closing statement in accordance with section 41,
(4) to comply with the period provided for in section 44 to carry out the evaluation referred to in that section or to forward to the Minister the report in which the evaluation is recorded in accordance with that section,
(5) to comply with the period provided for in section 45 to carry out and forward to the Minister the re-evaluation of the follow-up and monitoring program provided for in that section in accordance with that section,
(6) to forward to the Minister the assessment prescribed by section 47 within the time provided for in that section,
also commits an offence and is liable to the same fines.
O.C. 843-2001, s. 58; O.C. 665-2013, s. 4.