213. The operation of mobile apparatus or equipment to dewater sludge from wastewater treatment is eligible for a declaration of compliance on the following conditions: (1) the operation is not likely
(a) to lead to a discharge of wastewater into the environment;
(b) to change the conditions, restrictions or prohibitions in any authorization issued for the treatment system or concerning the use of the apparatus or equipment;
(2) the sludge comes only from the treatment system;
(3) the sludge treated is not a hazardous material within the meaning of the Regulation respecting hazardous materials (chapter Q-2, r. 32);
(4) the process water from the sludge dewatering process is directed towards a treatment system;
(5) the sludge is managed in accordance with any authorization issued for the apparatus or equipment or connected with the use of the apparatus or equipment.