205. In addition to the general content prescribed by section 16, every application for authorization for an activity referred to in this Subdivision must include the following supplemental information and documents:
(1) the plans and specifications for the facilities concerned and their maintenance program;
(2) a technical report signed by an engineer assessing wastewater loads and flows, the ability of the facilities to treat the wastewater on the basis of the receiving environment and, if a discharge into a sewer system is involved, the effect of the project on the frequency of overflow events at each overflow located downstream from the connection point and the frequency of diversions at the treatment plant;
(3) when the wastewater is discharged into a sewer system, the performance reports for any overflows modified or affected by the project and the performance reports for the treatment plant for the 3 years preceding the year in which the application is submitted;
(4) a diagram of the process indicating all the treatment stages, the number of treatment units, the treatment capacity of each piece of equipment in the process and the total capacity of the treatment system.