200. The extension of a sewer system covered by a depollution attestation is exempted from authorization pursuant to this Subdivision, on the following conditions:
(1) the specifications for the work are prepared in accordance with the standard specification BNQ 1809-300 or at least meet the requirements of that specification for the work concerned;
(2) the extension is used only to collect and transport wastewater;
(3) the completion of the work is not likely to result in an overflow event or a diversion of wastewater into the environment;
(4) no overflow is added to the system;
(5) the system extension collects only wastewater and does not collect storm water;
(6) once the work is completed, the extension is not likely to change the conditions, restrictions or prohibitions set out in the depollution attestation.