49. Circulation of motor vehicles is prohibited on beaches and offshore bars located in the littoral zone of the St. Lawrence River downstream from the pont Laviolette, the estuary and the Gulf of St. Lawrence, as well as the baie des Chaleurs and the islands located therein, except for
(1) circulation of off-road vehicles in winter where so permitted by the bearing capacity of the ground so as not to create ruts;
(2) circulation required for a lawfully practised hunting, fishing or trapping activity;
(3) circulation on trails lawfully developed and identified for that purpose;
(4) circulation required for accessing a property;
(5) circulation required in carrying out work.