45. The following forest development activities must be recommended in a sylvicultural prescription:
(1) tree harvesting in forested wetlands over a surface area exceeding the surface areas prescribed in subparagraphs 1 and 2 of the second paragraph of section 44;
(2) site preparation by mechanized scarification in forested wetlands over a surface area of more than 4 ha per intervention area;
(3) construction of a winter road in an open peatland;
(4) roadside construction of a ditch to a depth of more than 1 m below the surface of the litter layer;
(5) construction of a road more than 120 m long in a forested wetland and more than 35 m long in any other wetland.
The sylvicultural prescription must be kept by the person who carries out the activity for 5 years and must be provided to the Minister at the Minister’s request and within the time and subject to the other conditions the Minister determines.
871-2020O.C. 871-2020, s. 45.