16. Where land restoration is required pursuant to this Regulation, it must meet the following conditions:
(1) outside the littoral zone, it must be carried out with the excavated materials or, where that is not possible, with substitute materials of the same type;
(2) inside the littoral zone, it must be carried out with the stabilized original substrate, unless it is composed of particles smaller than 5 mm;
(3) the organic part of the soil must be returned to place on the surface of the ground profile;
(4) the debris and other residual materials must be removed, unless they consist of wood waste present outside the littoral zone and produced by any activity other than that covered by section 335 of the Regulation respecting the regulatory scheme applying to activities on the basis of their environmental impact (chapter Q-2, r. 17.1);
(5) the original drainage conditions must be restored or equivalent drainage conditions must be established;
(6) it must be carried out as far as possible with the original topography of the areas concerned being preserved.