55.1. A holder of a Subclass B1 permit must, not later than 31 January of each year, declare to the Minister the sales of Class 3A pesticide or of pesticide containing atrazine, chlorpyrifos, clothianidin, imidacloprid or thiamethoxam made in the preceding year under paragraphs 3 and 4 of section 44.
The declaration must indicate
(1) the name, address, telephone number and permit number of the holder and, where applicable, email address; and
(2) the name and telephone number of the person who completed the declaration.
For each sale, the declaration must also indicate
(1) the name and class of the pesticide sold and, in the case of a Class 3A pesticide, the name and concentration of its active ingredients;
(2) in the case of a Class 1 to 3 pesticide, the concentration of the active ingredients expressed in weight per unit of volume or in percentage by weight, where the label does not indicate the concentration of active ingredients in one of those expressions;
(3) where applicable, the registration number assigned to the pesticide under the Pest Control Products Act (S.C. 2002, c. 28);
(4) the quantity of pesticide sold or, in the case of a Class 3A pesticide, the quantity of seeds sold and the plant species concerned;
(5) the number of the permit or certificate of the customer or, where applicable, the number of the certificate of the customer’s employee; and
(6) the name of the agrologist who signed the agronomic prescription and the number of the agronomic justification indicated in the agronomic prescription or, where applicable, the number of the agronomic prescription and the agrologist’s member number in the Ordre des agronomes du Québec.
The declaration must be sent to the Minister.
This section applies where no pesticide has been sold, except subparagraphs 1 to 3, 5 and 6 of the third paragraph.
The permit holder must certify the accuracy of the information contained in the declaration.