54. A holder of a Class A permit must, not later than 31 January of each year, declare to the Minister the sales of pesticide, except a pesticide purchased from a holder of a Class A permit, made in the preceding year.
The declaration must indicate
(1) the name, address, telephone number and permit number of the holder and, where applicable, email address; and
(2) the name and telephone number of the person who completed the declaration.
The declaration must also indicate
(1) the name and class of each pesticide sold and, in the case of a Class 3A pesticide, the name and concentration of its active ingredients;
(2) in the case of a Class 1 to Class 3, a Class 4 and a Class 5 pesticide, the concentration of the active ingredients expressed in weight per unit of volume or in percentage by weight, where the label does not indicate the concentration of active ingredients in one of those expressions;
(3) where applicable, the registration number assigned to the pesticide under the Pest Control Products Act (S.C. 2002, c. 28); and
(4) the quantity of pesticide sold or, in the case of a Class 3A pesticide, the quantity of seeds sold and the plant species concerned.
The declaration must be sent to the Minister.
This section applies where no pesticide has been sold, except subparagraphs 1 to 3 of the third paragraph.
The permit holder must certify the accuracy of the information contained in the declaration.
O.C. 305-97, s. 54; O.C. 71-2018, s. 171.