30. The guarantee shall be furnished as
(1) cash, a bank money order or a certified cheque to the order of the Minister of Finance;
(2) bearer bonds issued or guaranteed by Québec, Canada or a Canadian province or territory, the United States of America or one of its member states, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, a municipality or a school board in Canada or a fabrique in Québec;
(3) security or a guarantee policy, with a stipulation of solidarity and a waiver of the benefits of discussion and division, taken out with a legal person authorized to stand surety under the Bank Act (S.C. 1991, c. 46), the Act respecting financial services cooperatives (chapter C-67.3), the Act respecting trust companies and savings companies (chapter S-29.01) or the Act respecting insurance (chapter A-32); or
(4) an irrevocable letter of credit issued by a bank or a financial services cooperative.