87. Every person who
(1) fails to send a declaration or provide information or a document required under this Code or to comply with the terms and conditions for sending such a declaration or providing such information or document, in cases in which no other penalty is otherwise provided for such an offence,
(2) fails to send a report or an agronomic prescription or agronomic justification in accordance with the third paragraph of section 30.3, the fourth paragraph of section 74.3, the fifth paragraph of section 74.4 or the second paragraph of section 88.1, or to keep it for the period specified in those sections,
(3) fails to keep information or a document in a register referred to in this Code for the time prescribed by section 65, 84 or 86.2,
(4) fails to have an agronomic plan or prescription signed by an agronomist who is a member of the Ordre des agronomes du Québec in accordance with the third paragraph of section 73 or the second paragraph of section 74.4,
(5) fails to have an agronomic justification or agronomic prescription numbered in accordance with the second or fourth paragraph of section 74.4 or the third paragraph of section 88.1,
commits an offence and is liable, in the case of a natural person, to a fine of $1,000 to $100,000 or, in other cases, to a fine of $3,000 to $600,000.