60. The application of pesticides in a road, railway or power corridor for their maintenance must be carried out more than 30 m from a protected immovable, except for an application of
(1) pesticides by injection in a tree or shrub;
(2) Chondrostereum pupureum on a tree stump;
(3) pesticides other than Chondrostereum purpureum on a tree stump, carried out more than 3 m from a protected immovable;
(4) pesticides on the base of a tree or shrub, carried out more than 3 m from a protected immovable;
(5) pesticides on leaves with a knapsack or ramp-type sprayer, carried out more than 10 m from a protected immovable;
(6) pesticides on a railway ballast, carried out with a windbreak, or in wooden poles used for the distribution or transmission of electrical power or telecommunications; and
(7) pesticides carried out by, or at the request of, the owner of a protected immovable or of the operator residing in the immovable.