5. The partner is to publish in the Gazette officielle du Québec its fee schedule, which must indicate
(1) the schedule for expected peak periods, if applicable;
(2) the amount of the toll per axle, based in particular on
(a) classes of road vehicles;
(b) subclasses of class A road vehicles, if applicable;
(c) peak and off-peak periods;
(d) the direction of travel;
(3) the amount of administration fees;
(4) the applicable interest rate.
The fee schedule comes into force on the 15th day following the date of its publication in the Gazette officielle du Québec or on any later date determined therein.