24. The system for identifying a road vehicle at a toll station must be capable of
(1) photographing the road vehicle’s front or rear registration plate, as applicable, as well as the front or rear of the vehicle, as applicable;
(2) identifying on the photograph the place where it was taken and the date and time when the passage of the vehicle under the toll device’s collection point was detected;
(3) determining the height of the vehicle and any other particulars that can be used to determine to which vehicle class or, where applicable, subclass it belongs;
(4) identifying, where applicable, a transponder that is in the vehicle and is functioning.