P-43, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the artificial inducement of rain

Full text
2. The qualification certificate may be granted only to a graduate from any recognized university with a degree in applied sciences who majored in meteorology as far as master’s or doctor’s degree, or any partnership or legal person having at least one graduate meteorologist in its employ. A study certificate of the university where such person graduated or an attestation of a consultant meteorologist of the American Meteorological Society shall be annexed to the application for certificate.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. P-43, r. 1, s. 2.