P-42, r. 10 - Regulation respecting medicinal premixes and medicinal foods for animals

Full text
1. A person required to hold a permit for one of the activities referred to in section 55.2 of the Animal Health Protection Act (chapter P-42) shall submit to the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food an application for a permit for each place where he intends to operate under his permit.
The application for a permit shall be accompanied by a postal money order or a cheque covering the permit fee made out to the Minister of Finance.
O.C. 728-87, s. 1; O.C. 1633-92, s. 2; O.C. 248-96, s. 1.