4. For the purposes of sections 32 and 32.1 of the Act, a declaration must be filed on a form provided by the commission and contain the following information:
(1) the name, address, telephone and fax numbers and email address of the declarant, and, if applicable, the name, address, telephone and fax numbers and email address of the mandatary and the owner;
(2) the designation of each of the lots covered by the declaration, the range, the cadastre, the area of each lot and the municipality in which each is located, as well as all the other lots forming the property covered by the declaration of exercise of a right;
(3) the right relied upon by the declarant and the facts in support of that right;
(4) the declarant’s attestation that the information provided and documents attached are true; and
(5) the information provided by the municipal officer relating to the number and date of the application for a construction permit, the type of proposed construction and its dimensions, and the name, telephone and fax numbers, email address of the municipal officer, and the officer’s position within the municipality.