26. For the purpose of ensuring the application of this Regulation, an inspector who has reasonable grounds to believe that a dog is on premises or in a vehicle may, in the performance of inspection duties,
(1) enter and inspect the premises at any reasonable time;
(2) inspect the vehicle or order any such vehicle to be stopped for inspection;
(3) examine the dog;
(4) take photographs and make recordings;
(5) require any person to produce any books, accounts, registers, records or other documents for examination or for the purpose of making copies or obtaining extracts, if the inspector has reasonable grounds to believe that they contain information relating to the application of this Regulation; and
(6) require any person to provide any information relating to the application of this Regulation.
If the premises or vehicle are unoccupied, the inspector leaves a notice indicating his or her name, the time of the inspection, as well as the reasons for the inspection.