17. The owner or custodian of a dog must provide, for it to be registered, the following information and documents:
(1) its name and contact information;
(2) the breed or type, sex, colour, year of birth, name, distinctive features, the dog’s origin and if its weight is 20 kg or more;
(3) where applicable, proof that the rabies vaccination status of the dog is up to date, that it is spayed or neutered, or microchipped and the number of the microchip, or a notice written by a veterinary surgeon indicating that the vaccination, spay or neuter, or microchipping is contraindicated for the dog;
(4) where applicable, the name of the municipalities where the dog has already been registered and any decision with regard to the dog or with its regard rendered by a local municipality under this Regulation or a municipal by-law concerning dogs.