1. This Regulation does not apply to the following dogs:
(1) a dog needed by a person to assist the person and that is the subject of a valid certificate attesting that the dog has been trained for that purpose by a professional service dog training organization;
(2) a dog in a police force dog team;
(3) a dog used in the course of the activities of the holder of a licence issued under the Private Security Act (chapter S-3.5);
(4) a dog used in the course of a wildlife protection officer’s activities.