6. The executive director of the institution or the person the executive director authorizes in writing must report to the board of directors every 3 months, or at the request of the board of directors, on the situations in which the executive director authorized placement in an intensive supervision unit.
The report must include, for the period concerned,
(1) the number of placements in an intensive supervision unit;
(2) the number of children who have been the subject of such a measure, broken down by age and gender;
(3) the percentage of children placed in the institution’s facilities who have been the subject of such a measure;
(4) the average number of placements in this type of unit per child who has been the subject of such a measure; and
(5) the average length of placement in this type of unit.
O.C. 899-2007, s. 6; S.Q. 2017, c. 18, s. 109.