21. After taking a sample, the inspector draws up a report containing
(1) the name and address of the owner of the petroleum equipment installation that contains the product sampled;
(2) the date on which the samples were taken;
(3) the name and address of the site and identification of the tank from which the samples were taken;
(4) identification of the petroleum product;
(5) the name of the supplier of the petroleum product that made the last 2 deliveries, the name of the carrier, the date of those deliveries and the quantities delivered, where applicable.
The report must be signed by the person who took the samples and by the owner or operator of the petroleum equipment installation containing the product sampled.
A copy of the report is given to the owner of the installation.