5. All applications for admission must be submitted to the School Registrar in writing on the form provided for that purpose and must be accompanied by the following documents:
(1) the applicant’s birth certificate (large size) or copy of an act of birth or copy of the applicant’s citizenship certificate or Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development;
(2) a certified copy of the college studies record indicating the certification of studies (DEC) or (AEC) issued by an authorized officer of a college educational institution;
(3) a copy of the driver’s licence;
(4) a document attesting that the applicant holding a Diploma of College Studies has passed one of the tests, examinations or courses provided for in subparagraph 8 of section 4;
(5) a document attesting that the applicant has passed one of the courses provided for in subparagraph 11 of section 4;
(6) in the case of an applicant holding an Attestation of College Studies, a document attesting that he has obtained from a police force a promise of employment as a police officer, whose period of validity is determined annually by the School.