2.In order to carry on professional activities within a partnership or jointstock company, a podiatrist must provide the secretary of the Ordre des podiatres du Québec with
(1) the declaration provided for in section 3 accompanied by the payable fees prescribed by the board of directors of the Order;
(2) a written document from a competent authority certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is covered by security in compliance with Division III;
(3) where applicable, a certified true copy of the declaration from the competent authority stating that the general partnership has been continued as a limited liability partnership;
(4) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company is duly registered in Québec;
(5) a written document certifying that the partnership or joint-stock company has an establishment in Québec; and
(6) an irrevocable written authorization from the partnership or joint-stock company within which the podiatrist carries on professional activities, allowing a person, committee, disciplinary body or tribunal referred to in section 192 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) to require from any person a document or a copy of a document referred to in section 11.