69. Where information protected by professional secrecy is communicated pursuant to section 68, pharmacists must enter the following information in the client’s record:
(1) the identity of the person in danger;
(2) the identity and contact information of any person who made threats;
(3) the nature of the threats and the circumstances in which they were made;
(4) the identity and contact information of any person or body to whom the information was communicated;
(5) the date and time of the communication and of the events leading to the communication; and
(6) the nature of the information communicated.