51. Despite section 50, pharmacists may
(1) accept a discount paid by a provider for prompt regular payment, if it appears on the invoice and is in keeping with marketplace rules in similar matters;
(2) accept a purchase volume discount for a medication not on the list referred to in section 60 of the Act respecting prescription drug insurance (chapter A-29.01), if the discount appears on the invoice or statement of account and is in keeping with marketplace rules in similar matters;
(3) accept a benefit authorized in accordance with the provisions of a regulation made under the Act respecting prescription drug insurance; and
(4) allow a manufacturer of medications to assume part of the cost of their advertising if it deals with medication marketed by the manufacturer and clearly indicates that the manufacturer has assumed part of the cost.
Pharmacists who obtain a benefit referred to in subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph must keep in their pharmacy a record of benefits authorized within the meaning of a regulation made under the Act respecting prescription drug insurance.