O-6, r. 1 - Regulation respecting the business of the board of directors and general meetings of the Ordre des opticiens d’ordonnances du Québec
23. The powers and duties of the treasurer are as follows:
(1) auditing of the income and expenses of the Order;
(2) authorization of expenses that exceed the amount set from time to time by resolution of the board of directors;
(3) submission of interim financial reports to the board of directors;
(4) disposal of securities pursuant to a resolution of the board of directors; and
(5) management of the Order’s committee on finance.