2. The compensation fund must be maintained at not less than $1,000,000.
It shall consist of
(1) sums allocated to the fund by the board of directors;
(2) assessments levied for that purpose;
(3) sums or property recovered from notaries by subrogation or pursuant to section 159 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(4) income earned on the sums and property constituting the fund; and
(5) sums paid by an insurer under an insurance policy held by the Order.
O.C. 59-2012, s. 2; O.C. 171-2020, s. 211.