49. The fees charged by a notary must be fair and reasonable, warranted under the circumstances, and proportional to the services rendered, and in this regard the notary shall abstain from unfair competition with his colleagues.
In determining his fees, the notary shall take the following factors into account:
(1) his experience or expertise;
(2) the time required to execute the professional service;
(3) the degree of difficulty and importance of the service;
(4) the performance of services that are unusual or require exceptional competence or speed;
(5) the degree of responsibility assumed;
(6) the result obtained, where the matter may have involved special difficulties or where the outcome has been uncertain.