35.0.2. The notice of collective dismissal must contain
(1) the name and address of the employer or establishment concerned and, if applicable, the Québec business number;
(2) the sector of activity;
(3) the names and addresses of the associations of employees, where applicable;
(4) the reason for the collective dismissal;
(5) the date anticipated for the collective dismissal;
(6) the number of employees likely to be affected by the collective dismissal; and
(7) the name of a representative of the employer, the representative’s position, and a telephone number and email address to contact the representative.