2. The board of directors of Collège des médecins du Québec shall issue a registration certificate to the person who, apart from the provisions of subparagraphs a and b of the first paragraph of section 29 of the Medical Act (chapter M-9), complies with the following terms and conditions:
(1) requests a permit in writing from the secretary of the Collège des médecins du Québec;
(2) pays the fees prescribed by resolution of the board of directors taken under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(3) has not been the subject, within the 5 years preceding his request, of a judicial or disciplinary decision contemplated under paragraph 7 or 8 of section 3;
(4) has the required conduct, qualities and behaviour to practise the medical profession.