9. The following entails the revocation of the training card:
(1) abandonment by the fellow of the university program under which the periods of advanced education are served or expulsion or suspension from the program;
(2) obtaining a training card under false pretences;
(3) acting or behaving in such a way that the well-being or safety of the patients dealt with is compromised; or
(4) performing professional acts in contravention of the provisions of the Medical Act (chapter M-9), the Professional Code (chapter C-26) or a regulation thereunder.