6. The secretary shall issue a training card to a fellow who
(1) holds a position within the meaning of a statutory instrument made under the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2) to determine the conditions required to hold it;
(2) provides proof of admission to a university program in family medicine or a specialty and proof of an employment certificate from an institution participating in such a program;
(3) in the absence of a diploma in medicine,
(a) has passed the examinations prepared or approved by the board of directors of the Collège des médecins du Québec; and
(b) provides proof of admission to a host or exchange program approved by the faculty of medicine or by government authorities; and
(4) pays the fees prescribed for obtaining a trainee card.