72. The committee on discipline or the appeals committee may order the following disciplinary measures against a member found guilty of an offence under the Act or this Regulation:
(1) a reprimand in the form of a letter signed by the chair of the committee or a member of the committee acting as chair;
(2) a fine of not less than $200 and not more than $6,000 for each offence;
(3) publication of the text of the disciplinary measure in one of the Corporation’s official bulletins;
(4) a letter, along with the committee’s decision, requesting that any body authorized to issue building contractor’s licences, including the Corporation, make verifications regarding compliance with the conditions of the professional qualification;
(5) the temporary loss of the member’s right under subparagraph 2 of the second paragraph of section 17 and the dismissal of the member from the office or duties held in the Corporation.
The committee on discipline or the appeals committee may order more than one disciplinary measure for each offence.
O.C. 103-2005, s. 72; 993-2018O.C. 993-2018, s. 612.