32. The complaints committee shall
(1) examine the complaints and investigation reports submitted to the committee;
(2) dismiss unfounded complaints and, where applicable, so notify the plaintiff and the member that is the subject of the complaint;
(3) where a complaint appears founded, request the director general to draft an official complaint against the member concerned, forward a copy of the complaint to the member and convene the committee on discipline so that it may dispose of it;
(4) where a complaint appears founded but it does not appear necessary to bring the member before the committee on discipline, warn the member concerned to comply with the Act and its regulations;
(5) keep informed about legal proceedings or decisions concerning the Act and its regulations; and
(6) make recommendations to the council on the performance of its duties.