3. The application for admission of a natural person must include
(1) the applicant’s name and, where applicable, all names under which the applicant does business, the domicile address, the address of the principal establishment, the date of birth, telephone numbers, any information technology-based contact information and, where applicable, the number of the declaration of registration deposited in the enterprise register;
(2) the number and title of the subcategories of building contractor’s licence for which the applicant wishes to qualify;
(3) where applicable, the number of the applicant’s building contractor’s licence issued under the Building Act (chapter B-1.1);
(4) where applicable, a copy of any security under the Building Act, when required; and
(5) a declaration by the applicant attesting to the accuracy of the information and documents provided.