27. A committee member shall cease to serve on the committee where the member
(1) submits his or her resignation in writing to the council; the resignation takes effect on the date it is submitted or, as the case may be, on a later date specified in the resignation;
(2) has ceased for 60 days to represent a member within the meaning of section 10 or to hold a valid proxy under section 23 to serve on the committee;
(3) ceases to be a member of the Corporation;
(4) fails to attend 3 consecutive meetings of the committee without a reason based on a temporary inability to act;
(5) is dismissed in accordance with section 25 or subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph of section 72; or
(6) becomes unable to serve on the committee.
In all those situations, the position held by the member becomes vacant.