2. To become a member of the Corporation, a natural person, legal person, partnership or association must
(1) submit an application for admission in accordance with section 3 or 4, as the case may be;
(2) comply with the requirements of the Act and its regulations;
(3) comply with the requirements of the Building Act (chapter B-1.1) and its regulations respecting the professional qualification of building contractors, and in particular hold a building contractor’s licence that includes at least one subcategory relating to work referred to in the Master Pipe-Mechanics Act (chapter M-4); and
(4) have paid the entrance dues and annual assessment set out in sections 13 and 14.