17. Only members of the Corporation may exercise the rights of membership.
Members of the Corporation have the right
(1) to vote at meetings of the Corporation;
(2) to hold the office of director or officer;
(3) to receive all the services provided by the Corporation to its members; and
(4) to have access, during normal business hours, to the Corporation’s books, the minutes of general meetings and meetings of the council and to the list of members; documents of the Corporation’s committees and working groups and minutes of their meetings, however, are private and may be consulted only by the committees’ and working groups’ respective members.