8. The Minister’s signature may be affixed by means of an automatic device on
(1) any certificate attesting to the capacity of a person to act as an inspector of plant life under section 28 of the Act respecting threatened or vulnerable species, to act as an inspector under section 79 of the Pesticides Act, to act under section 84 of the Watercourses Act, to act under sections 119, 119.1, 120 and 120.1 of the Environment Quality Act or to act as an inspector under section 66 of the Natural Heritage Conservation Act;
(2) any document authorizing a person to be in an ecological reserve or to carry out therein an activity authorized by the Minister under sections 34 and 48 of the Natural Heritage Conservation Act;
(3) acknowledgements of receipt and form letters from the department; and
(4) letters by which the Minister communicates with various agencies governed by the laws and regulations that the Minister is responsible for administering, other than letters relating to a financial commitment.