1. The Government and its departments, the Conseil exécutif and the Conseil du trésor.
2. The staff of the Lieutenant-Governor, the National Assembly, the Public Protector, any person designated by the National Assembly to perform duties that come under the National Assembly where its personnel is, by law, appointed in accordance with the Public Service Act (chapter F-3.1.1), and any body to which the National Assembly or a committee thereof appoints the majority of the members.
3. Any body which is established by or under an act or by a decision of the Government, the Conseil du trésor or a minister and which meets one of the following conditions:
(1) all or part of its appropriations for operating purposes appear under that heading in the budgetary estimates tabled in the National Assembly;
(2) its employees are required by law to be appointed in accordance with the Public Service Act; or
(3) the Government or a minister appoints at least half of its members or directors, and at least half of its operating expenses are borne directly or indirectly by the Consolidated Revenue Fund or by other funds administered by a body referred to in section 1 or 2 of this Schedule, or both situations hold true at the same time.
4. The Public Curator.
5. Any body, other than those mentioned in sections 1, 2 and 3 of this Schedule, which is established by or under an Act or by a decision of the Government, the Conseil du trésor or a minister and at least half of whose members or directors are appointed by the Government or a minister.
6. Any joint-stock company, other than a body mentioned in section 3 of this Schedule, more than 50% of whose voting shares are part of the domain of the State or are owned by a body referred to in sections 1 to 3 and 5 of this Schedule or by an enterprise referred to in this section.
7. Any educational institution at the university level referred to in paragraphs 1 to 11 of section 1 of the Act respecting educational institutions at the university level (chapter E-14.1).
8. Any general and vocational college established under the General and Vocational Colleges Act (chapter C-29).
9. Any school board subject to the Education Act (chapter I-13.3) or the Education Act for Cree, Inuit and Naskapi Native Persons (chapter I-14) and the Conseil de gestion de la taxe scolaire de l’île de Montréal.
10. Any private institution accredited for the purposes of subsidies under the Act respecting private education (chapter E-9.1).
11. Any other educational institution more than half of whose operating expenses are paid out of appropriations appearing in the budgetary estimates tabled in the National Assembly.
12. Any public or private institution under agreement and any agency referred to in the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2).
13. The regional council established by the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5).
14. Any municipality, any body declared by law to be the mandatary or agent of a municipality, any body more than half of whose board of directors are members of a municipal council and any body otherwise under a municipal authority.
15. Any metropolitan community, intermunicipal board, intermunicipal transit authority, any intermunicipal board of transport, the Kativik Regional Government and any other body, except a private body, more than half of whose board of directors are elected municipal officers.