1. The following Acts and the regulations made thereunder apply to any person referred to in the Amendment to the Memorandum of Agreement on Social Security for Students and Participants in Cooperation Programs dated 19 December 1998, signed at Paris on 17 December 2003 between the Gouvernement du Québec and the Government of the French Republic, appearing as a schedule:
(1) the Hospital Insurance Act (chapter A-28);
(2) the Health Insurance Act (chapter A-29);
(3) the Act respecting prescription drug insurance (chapter A-29.01);
(4) the Act respecting the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (chapter R-5);
(5) the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2); and
(6) the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5).