2. The following officers are authorized to sign any deed, document or writing to hypothecate or assign, to a trustee appointed under a trust deed or under a trust agreement or, as the case may be, to a lender, to the lender’s mandatary or to the assignee of the lender’s rights, the subsidies granted by Government order in council or by the Minister, as the case may be, out of the appropriations of the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux in order to guarantee the principal and interest of bond issues, of borrowings obtained from the Minister of Finance in his capacity as manager of the financing fund or of any other type of borrowing of a health and social services agency or a public institution referred to in the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2), of the Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay, of the Société québécoise des infrastructures, or of any other agency under the jurisdiction of the Minister of Health and Social Services:
(1) the Director General of the Direction générale de la coordination, du financement, de l’équipement et des ressources informationnelles ;
(2) the Director of the Direction des investissements ;
(3) the Head of the Service des investissements et du financement ;
(4) Nicole Laliberté of the Direction des investissements ;
(5) Charles Hardy of the Direction générale adjointe aux ententes de gestion.