14. The Director General of the Direction générale des arts et des lettres is authorized to sign:
(1) deeds, documents and writings listed in paragraphs 1 to 4 of section 5;
(2) a deed designating a person to replace a member of a standing committee referred to in section 12.2 of the Règlement sur l’intégration des arts à l’architecture et à l’environnement des édifices du Gouvernement du Québec (R.R.Q., 1981, c. M-20, r. 3);
(3) requests for advice to the advisory board on reading and the book industry referred to in sections 8, 24 and 38 of the Act respecting the development of Québec firms in the book industry (chapter D-8.1);
(4) notices and requests for information referred to in sections 23 and 37 of the Act respecting the development of Québec firms in the book industry;
(5) certificates of accreditation, notices respecting the refusal to issue a certificate of accreditation and the notices, decisions and certified copies of the decisions respecting the cancellation or the suspension of a certificate of accreditation referred to in sections 19, 21, 23 and 25 of the Act respecting the development of Québec firms in the book industry;
(6) matters submitted to the Institut québécois du cinéma under section 38 of the Cinema Act (chapter C-18.1).