5. Branch directors are authorized to sign, for their sector of activities,
(1) supply contracts;
(2) services contracts;
(3) construction contracts;
(4) promises of and contracts for subsidies, loans and loan guarantees the granting standards and eligibility criteria of which have been approved by the Government, the Conseil du trésor or the Minister;
(5) alienation contracts for movable property, leasing contracts or loan contracts for movable or immovable property;
(6) acceptances of assignment of claims or hypothec on claims; and
(7) releases and discharges other than those referred to in article 3068 of the Civil Code and assignment of hypothecary ranking.